Best country/place to buy a brand new E-class convertible?

Topkat

Reaction score
Hey,

I live in England but I'm going to move to Turkey soon. I want to buy the new E-class and import it into Turkey. Where is the best place to buy one? A friend told me to order from Belgium as the prices are some times cheaper than Germany. Is this true?

I'll want a left had drive car and I've heard the new E250 CDI convertible will be released in March.

What kind of price do you expect it to be?

Thanks.

J400uk

Reaction score
UK is currently by far the cheapest in europe for buying new cars because of the weak pound. For used cars, I'd go as far as saying UK is cheapest in the world.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hey,

I live in England but I'm going to move to Turkey soon. I want to buy the new E-class and import it into Turkey. Where is the best place to buy one? A friend told me to order from Belgium as the prices are some times cheaper than Germany. Is this true?

I'll want a left had drive car and I've heard the new E250 CDI convertible will be released in March.

What kind of price do you expect it to be?

Thanks.

The UK Warranty will also be for longer, but only in the UK.

grober

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200cdi estate
Read the the thread on the current problems with the blue efficiency injectors before chosing your engine

OP
T

Topkat

Reaction score
I noticed that used Mercedes cars are cheaper in the UK than Germany. I assumed it was because the UK issues a new number plate twice a year, so cars lose value twice a year where as in other countries, if you have the new shape, everyone thinks it's "brand new".

I thought new Mercedes cars would always be cheaper in Germany as they are made there. So even with all the importing expenses, it still works out cheaper to buy from here?

I've heard about problems with blue efficiency injectors, I'm hoping it will all be sorted out by March when they release the left hand drive convertible...

Top Bottom