Extended Civil Restraint Order

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
In this mornings post an Order from the Court;

.....It is Ordered that:

Part 2.

To the Claiment ROBERT CARLYLE: you must obey the terms of the following part of this Order. If you do not obey, you will be guilty of a contempt of court and you Robert Carlyle may be sent to prison.

1. Robert Carlyle is forbidden for a period of two years from the date of this Order (until 24th may 2012) ( whether personally or through any servent or agent) from issuing any new applications, appeal or any other proceedings in this action or in action OR from issuing any further proceedings or further applications, or process in any action concerning or touching upon proceedings in which this order in made namely the NEGLIGENT REPAIR ( my capitals) by the defendents of his Mercedes-Benz motor car and the consequences thereof.

2,3 4 relate to the proceedure if I wish to appeal the Order.

So, those of you who are thinking of taking MB to court for any reason, be careful, make sure you can afford expensive legal advice and are prepaired to spend years doing so.

I shall, of course, comply with the Order as I have no wish to go to prison.

It a good job I have Plan B in operation which should come to fruition soon:)

If Mercedes-Benz thought that I would allow them to rob me they are very mistaken.

Last edited:

Matt32AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
From new 2002 SLK32///AMG, 2007 CLK350 AMG Sport Cabriolet sold:-( Porsche RS60 3.4 :-)
Guess they didn't like your tone of voice then.

That is quite heavy S_ _T and clearly they weren't open to any kind of dialogue regarding your grievance. You evidently rattled someones cage. :shock:

Pontoneer

Banned
Reaction score
Presumably that only applies in the UK and has no jurisdiction to prevent you raising an action against the parent company in the Fatherland .

teddycatkin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W107-SL W124-220te W123-230e W201 2.0
Sad news indeed "Customer care" at Mercedes Benz needs an overhaul I think--what a good advert for new car sales that is ?

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
bit harsh methinks. the job should have been done correctly then this wouldnt have happened!

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
bit harsh methinks. the job should have been done correctly then this wouldnt have happened!

Quite true and the car was under a Mercedes-Benz warranty at the time.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Guess they didn't like your tone of voice then.

That is quite heavy S_ _T and clearly they weren't open to any kind of dialogue regarding your grievance. You evidently rattled someones cage. :shock:

Err, yes, perhaps I did, but, the choice was theirs as I was quite willing to settle and Mercedes-Benz declined my offers.

trapperjohn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S124 300D 24v,
Illegitimi non carborundum

I know its mock latin (Wicki said so) but it sure suits you.

I'm sure you will get what your rightfully are due in the end.

Good Luck on Plan B and your next moves.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Illegitimi non carborundum

Very good:D

I shall prevail as Mercedes-Benz lied throughout this long and stressful action and I did not. Its a simple as that, and I have the lies in writing.

I read with interest the story about the "missing tyre", I can do better, I have five missing:shock:

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
Corruption is rife and it seems the more money you have to throw at the courts the more likely you are to win the day.

Good luck with plan B.

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
Corruption is rife.

Couldn't agree more. It really is despicable when people in authority abuse their powers, then they and their peers lie to cover up.

Fortunately this forum seems to be free of it.

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
Corruption is rife and it seems the more money you have to throw at the courts the more likely you are to win the day.

Good luck with plan B.

So very true, after 4 hard yaers of a leagal battle to get some kind of justice for my wife after her assault we have basicaly been screwed by our so called justice system.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Couldn't agree more. It really is despicable when people in authority abuse their powers, then they and their peers lie to cover up.
Fortunately this forum seems to be free of it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes, so true, look what happened to Nixon.

It will be interesting to find out who and when the decision was taken to try to silence me using the Law rather than address the problems.

There must have been a decision as I was, frankly, amazed that Mercedes-Benz did not settle before the trial. I had had it all worked out, then we all trooped into court where the service manager lied in the witness box, under oath and Mercedes-Benz admitted I was not responsable for the payment for the, alleged, work that had been done to my car in an open court where it was recorded.

I am awaiting sight of the transcript of the trial.

I may be wrong, but I do not think so, that Mercedes-Benz expected me to collect my car without further ado, err, no.

I do not need the permission of the Court to proceed with plan B and it is only a matter of time before it makes its apperance.

Mercedes read my postings on here so; Mercedes, read and weep:)

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver

Fortunately this forum seems to be free of it.

Hmmm. Its endemic these days.

Its a sad reflection in the character, standards of behaviour that afflict our society.

Silencing someone using the law/under hand techniques, rather than taking it on the chin is not IMHO the way things should be done.

I can see where you and robert are coming from.

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
I had had it all worked out, then we all trooped into court where the service manager lied in the witness box, under oath and Mercedes-Benz admitted I was not responsable for the payment for the, alleged, work that had been done to my car in an open court where it was recorded.

I do not need the permission of the Court to proceed with plan B and it is only a matter of time before it makes its apperance.
So, who was responsible for the payments for warranty work, is it a 3rd party company. Also is the service outlet a Merceds UK establishment or a seperate dealer?

Assuming what you have said is correct, good luck with plan B, that would be just deserts.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So very true, after 4 hard yaers of a leagal battle to get some kind of justice for my wife after her assault we have basicaly been screwed by our so called justice system.

Ahh. That the problem, you are confusing Justice with the Law. One only has to look at the shelves in a law library to realise how complex the law is and why top barrister are so very expensive. Only the state, wealthy individuals and multi-national companies can usually afford the cost of littigation.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So, who was responsible for the payments for warranty work, is it a 3rd party company. Also is the service outlet a Mercedes UK establishment or a seperate dealer?

My beautiful S500L was bought from Mercedes-Benz Chelsea, London, and with it was a 12 month Mercedes-Benz used car warranty. Parts and labour.

The warranty was in force when the car was recovered to MB Chelsea's workshop in Wandsworth, there were two months left too run.

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
QUOTE=dieselman;601218]So, who was responsible for the payments for warranty work, is it a 3rd party company. Also is the service outlet a Mercedes UK establishment or a seperate dealer?
[
My beautiful S500L was bought from Mercedes-Benz Chelsea, London, and with it was a 12 month Mercedes-Benz used car warranty. Parts and labour.

The warranty was in force when the car was recovered to MB Chelsea's workshop in Wandsworth, there were two months left too run.
Robert, I don't doubt that, but my question is really, was the warranty "in house" or is it an external warranty?

This could affect the legal position of who is responsible for covering the cost of work

Last edited:
OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom