dog sets alarm off. C230K 1999

Jon Bernard

Reaction score
hi all

My dog told me that he doesn't mind being left in the car for short periods with the window open, unfortunately he doesn't like the sound the alarm going off frequently and has asked me if I can do anything to temporarily switch the alarm sensor off whilst he's in the car?

kind regards

Harley the dog:lol:

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
If you read the user manual it should tell you how to disable the interior sensors

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
as above, there is a switch on the dash specifically for this purpose, press it before locking each time you want the sensors turned off.

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
hi all

My dog told me that he doesn't mind being left in the car for short periods with the window open, unfortunately he doesn't like the sound the alarm going off frequently and has asked me if I can do anything to temporarily switch the alarm sensor off whilst he's in the car?

kind regards

Harley the dog:lol:

I asked my cat to switch off the alarm sensors in my car.......he said..........

me, how :)

Last edited:
OP
J

Jon Bernard

Reaction score
Reminder to self: I must switch on brain and look for the ****** obvious first before posting!!
Thanks to all
(+_+)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom