Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi guys!

We have recently joined as a site sponsor, and wanted to pop in and say a big hello!

Most of you will know of us, and probaly used is - We stock over 114,000 parts and now have a network of 87 branches nationwide and growing (to give you an idea we opened 12 branches last year, and 7 this year so far)

Our website uses our own customer made parts catalogue, allowing you to simply enter your reg to find the parts for your car!

And we will soon be launching a Click & Collect service!

So all in all - good news to be on board, and as a start off all MBO members receive a 25% discount off all parts.

Feel free to pop by our forum in the traders section to find the discount, deals, clearance parts and support !

:p

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Hi

Can you tell me if there is going to be a store that is going to serve the yeovil/south area. The closest to Yeovil is Bristol or Exeter with no delivery service just extortionate courier charges!!

I currently use GSF who are based in Exeter who deliver twice a day FOC!! I currently put around £3k a month through those guys and would definitely think about using you as you supply some very good quality OE parts as would about 5 other garages in my area would also consider using you.

Maybe this feedback would reach the right channels at HQ??

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
Hi

Can you tell me if there is going to be a store that is going to serve the yeovil/south area. The closest to Yeovil is Bristol or Exeter with no delivery service just extortionate courier charges!!

I currently use GSF who are based in Exeter who deliver twice a day FOC!! I currently put around £3k a month through those guys and would definitely think about using you as you supply some very good quality OE parts as would about 5 other garages in my area would also consider using you.

If you're getting good service from GSF why switch?

Given the MB reseller parts ban the days of OE parts from Euros can't last...

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi

Hi Steve,

I've passed this onto the Branch manager in Exeter. Can you PM me a phone number and if you are in a area they can deliver to, they can arage a rep to visit yourselves and other potential customers.

Thanks for the heads up

@ lwbnick - Due to our size, and relationship with OEM manufactures - no matter how hard they may try we will always be able to supply quality parts to yourselves.

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
From that well known OEM Guttmann?

well it sounds german, doesn't it?

my biggest gripe with euros is when they supply the wrong parts, sometimes in the right box.
the clue will be a dog eared box that has already been opened several times, and has many different lables attatched.
this week alone i have had 2x airmass sensors delivered that had clearly already been fitted to someones car.
why is it that i cannot return an electrical component after i have fitted it, but they accept returns from others??
the worst bit was one of the expensive bosch sensors had actually had the sensor replaced with a cheapo one - bosch housing and cheapo sensor for £219 plus vat? NO THANKS!!!
naturally i made a big deal of this, and explained to the guys/gals what had happened, but i am sure it will be delivered as a new part many more times to come, until someone mistakenly accepts it...

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes

GSF are very good dont get me wrong, but for example there are parts that ECP that are superior quality like 211 radiators and pagid brakes (which you cant get from GSF).

I also use camberly but what gets to me about them is they are always 10-15% more expensive than GSF for the same parts regardless how many times I beat them for discount. The only plus to using them is that they are 5 miles away and if I need something after 1pm they can get it for me that afternoon whereas with GSF I have to have an order in for 12:30 for same day delivery. Also Camberley dont do much by the way of OE parts, all their suspension and brakes is Delphi or Bosch rather than Leomforder, Brembo or Pagid.

I always recommend genuine parts but some customers either dont want to pay for them or would prefer another option and its all about having the best quality for the right money.

I have just had the branch manager from ECP Exeter ring me and had a positive conversation with him whereby he may do something for me so thanks to those who read, listened and acted on the information. So many companies wouldn't but that has just gone a long way with me.

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
I have just had the branch manager from ECP Exeter ring me and had a positive conversation with him whereby he may do something for me so thanks to those who read, listened and acted on the information. So many companies wouldn't but that has just gone a long way with me.

Glad you feel that way - Even with 87 branches open at the moment, we still struggle to stretch to certain areas. Maybe you could move your business closer to the branch :lol:

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
Glad you feel that way - Even with 87 branches open at the moment, we still struggle to stretch to certain areas. Maybe you could move your business closer to the branch :lol:

The reason I am where I am is because there is no dealer for 25m radius and Yeovil is a big industrial town with plenty of Mercs. The local BMW Indie here also makes a killing!!

Maybe you should exploit the market the same as me and open a shop on my trading estate!!!!

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
The reason I am where I am is because there is no dealer for 25m radius and Yeovil is a big industrial town with plenty of Mercs. The local BMW Indie here also makes a killing!!

Maybe you should exploit the market the same as me and open a shop on my trading estate!!!!

Good Job Steve! :cool:

I hope Exeter can help you out, or at the very least our Trade Direct department

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
Ordered a NSF Pagid caliper on Wednesday for next day delivery from ECP. It may well be a NSF caliper but it's not for a W210 and it's not Pagid! Box says Eicher and the caliper has Lucas Germany stamped on it. Just lost about £80 as the car is on the garage's ramp and they're suppying one for more, but I can't wait wany longer. Grrr!

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0887.jpg
    IMG_0887.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 58
OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Ordered a NSF Pagid caliper on Wednesday for next day delivery from ECP. It may well be a NSF caliper but it's not for a W210 and it's not Pagid! Box says Eicher and the caliper has Lucas Germany stamped on it. Just lost about £80 as the car is on the garage's ramp and they're suppying one for more, but I can't wait wany longer. Grrr!

Hi Toby

I take it, your a trade customer?

The Pagid/Eicher sounds like a mix up at the warehouse's end

As for the product, the reason is has Lucas stamped on it, is there is only a handfull of Caliper manucactures in the world - Lucas are one of them. Pagid then remanufacture them.:cool:

If you give the branch a call, im sure they'll do everything they can to help resolve this :)

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks for the reply. Car on the ramp so I can't wait - it'll have to be returned.

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You won't be able to use PMs yet as I think you need 30 posts.

Anyway, here it is:

Order Ref No.: 310815

1 x 133220960 @ 136.8 GBP Pagid Caliper (Front) for: Mercedes Benz E Class E320 3.2 2002

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I tried Mark, but I couldn't send one. Maybe he needs to activate it?

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
Thanks for the reply. Car on the ramp so I can't wait - it'll have to be returned.

this is the problem.

i have NEVER had an issue with ECP that has not been resolved, never had a return queried (ECP, you need to be MORE fussy about returns, people are stealing from you!!). generally all the service is good, but the occasions when the wrong part is delivered are very frustrating, as above there is rarely time to replace the part due to cars being on the lift etc. i find that this is FAR more likely to happen with a part specially ordered in - so so often they arrive in dog eared boxes that have clearly been back and forth many times.

this week i had a bosch airmass sensor delivered, on close inspection it actually had a cheapo sensor fitted in a bosch housing. i am SURE this is not ECP trying to pull a fast one, more likely they have accepted a return that had had the sensor thieved from it, and replaced with a nasty one from ebay. ECP wise up! i have also seen similar with brake discs, cheap discs in expensive boxes, again i assume it is some dishonest buyer ordering 2x sets and returning the cheap ones in the expensive boxes.

be nice to have some kind of response from the nameless EuroCarParts forum member to this...

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
The box that the caliper came in had been used already, that's for sure. Anyway, this time I lose, better luck next time.

On the plus side I had a fan coupling from ECP the other week and that's all ok and fitted. And my MAS came from there and is all good. Third time unlucky it would appear.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
The only issue I have with Euro car Parts is the need to prove identity before one can find out if the part is available, ie they have it in stock.
Now I used to know all the guys in Belfast and they knew me, but of late new faces, it can be very frustrating to be giving out your details when all you want to know if the part is available...
Otherwise service is good, altho' a high turnover of drivers..and now he leaves my deliveries until his homeward bound run, cos Im on the quickest route back to the big smoke

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom