Idiots guide to these extras please

bluenose

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 Coupe AMG Sport
Morning all,

Going to view a 61 c220 CDi sport saloon today which has got quite a few extras on but I need an idiots guide and views on the below please ....

- telephone pre wiring with hand free facility
- 7g tronic automatic with tip function cruise control speed tronic
- navibox
- digital radio dab

Also has full leather, front heated seats and the audio 20 6 disc changer which are a bonus.

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
Telephone pre wiring ... Check it actually has somewhere to plug your phone in or Bluetooth...pre-wiring means very little on its own...

Heated seats ... Check they work ...

==========================
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Morning all,

Going to view a 61 c220 CDi sport saloon today which has got quite a few extras on but I need an idiots guide and views on the below please ....

- telephone pre wiring with hand free facility
- 7g tronic automatic with tip function cruise control speed tronic Tip function is you just nudge the gear shift to change up or down, it may have steering wheels buttons to do this, again if the gear control is to the right of the steering wheel, you will have the tip function on the rear of the steering wheel
- navibox Comand ????
- digital radio dab Just what it says and nice to have

Also has full leather, front heated seats and the audio 20 6 disc changer which are a bonus.

It sounds very nice with all this:D:D

tode

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 btec 2011
But where's the piccie ? ? :(

OP
B

bluenose

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 Coupe AMG Sport
Yes it has Bluetooth ...
I don't think it's command navigation ...

But yes, it has a great spec, I can't find any other with the full leather, heated seats and the other extras so it sounds great.

phillj

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 CGI Estate
Assuming this vehicle is a post facelift W204

- telephone pre wiring with hand free facility--- wiring in transmission tunnel storage box, advantages I believe are charges your phone and gives access to car antenna for improved mobile signal. Will possibly need specific phone adaptor, note std audio20 is capable of hands free operation via bluetooth.

- 7g tronic automatic with tip function cruise control speed tronic-- that’s what you get as soon as you delete the standard manual transmission. 7 speed and steering wheel paddles for manual control.

- navibox-- all facelift w204 come with Becker navibox pre wiring, make sure you actually have the navibox fitted inside the glovebox. Becker is a navigation device only, not to be confused with command.

- digital radio dab-- digital radio tuner upgrade to audio20, note audio20 with 6cd changer is also an extra cost option approx £450.

Nice car:D

Top Bottom