Where can I see what all the switchs etc in a 1995 e 300 d .do

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
You could post a picture and we will tell you.

OP
mercmancdi

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
No don,t have the car yet , perhaps I will t,morrow, there is a few switchs I checked but could not tell if they worked as I did not know what there for Ie one on centre console which flips left to right ,perhaps mirrors not sure ,and what the lights on the roof at rear view mirror represent,

OP
mercmancdi

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
Car arrived tonight looks ok round back arches but front passengers has had a touch up ,turns out central locking is fine it's just if you use key in passengers door it's the only one it opens. Engine sounds good Nice and even, no oil leaks fingers crossed , just drivers side window to sort and a lot of cleaning inside . Need a aerial . 1 hub cap missing . Interior dash light switch a bit dodgey wiggle about to bring dial lights on. Any assistance welcome . Sun roof working fine no dampness so hope no leaks.

d215yq

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1987 W124 300D 280k miles
Interior lights dimmer is like that on mine, near full it brightness it is intermittent but at 20-80% brightness it is fine so just leave it at 80% brightness and be done with it.

The rear wash wipe buttons and rear interior light buttons should be obvious but are confusing in how they operate (i think off is the middle for both)...i almost left the rear lights on over night when i first bought it. The flashing lights on the mirror (if red) seem to be seatbelt signs and come on and off with the locking too...never paid much attention as they're not on when you drive.

The switch that twists left to right by the electric windows is for the electric mirrors, they are heated automatically (not even with rear screen demister).

Other than that the controls are very simple and intuitive. for some reason on mine when lowering the back seats both sides require tapping of the lever a few times before releasing and the previous owner said they all do that??

OP
mercmancdi

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
Interior lights dimmer is like that on mine, near full it brightness it is intermittent but at 20-80% brightness it is fine so just leave it at 80% brightness and be done with it.

The rear wash wipe buttons and rear interior light buttons should be obvious but are confusing in how they operate (i think off is the middle for both)...i almost left the rear lights on over night when i first bought it. The flashing lights on the mirror (if red) seem to be seatbelt signs and come on and off with the locking too...never paid much attention as they're not on when you drive.

The switch that twists left to right by the electric windows is for the electric mirrors, they are heated automatically (not even with rear screen demister).

Other than that the controls are very simple and intuitive. for some reason on mine when lowering the back seats both sides require tapping of the lever a few times before releasing and the previous owner said they all do that??

Thank you some useful information there ::)

d215yq

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1987 W124 300D 280k miles
What is the button on the centre console with picture of man beside it ?

Next to the window switches? That's a pic of a child and isolates the back electric window switches. If you switch it so there's no child icon the rear switches work again

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom