hi, im new

Audi_TT 83

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180k/2005/1.8 kompressor
Hi i am new on here, i am medium height, brown hair and blue eyes, i like long walks on the beach and cooking for that special some one..... oh oooppppps wrong site ;)

seriously though i am new to the world of Mercedes-Benz. My wife has a Bmw 120d and have a 3.2 V6 TT. My run around (fiat Stilo) is soon to be changed into a 2005 C180k classic SE estate. which i can't wait to get my hands on.

the first thing i will be doing to it is adding an Aux-in then hopefully just using it as mercedes intended by taking it over the channel and exploring the continent with my wife and in a few short months my new born.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello blue eyes and welcome

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
hello and welcome.....like your sense of humour...sometimes I think this is that sort of forum ha ha ha..

WG M-B

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 Wagon in black
Hello and welcome! You must take a drive in an SLK 350. I'm sure your Audi would soon be gone as well :D

peterwhayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E240 classic est 2000 2.4
Hi i am new on here, i am medium height, brown hair and blue eyes, i like long walks on the beach and cooking for that special some one..... oh oooppppps wrong site ;)

Not the wrong site at all. we are quite a friendly bunch here.Welcome to you.;)

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5

Not the wrong site at all. we are quite a friendly bunch here.Welcome to you.;)

yes and I would like to welcome him again...I like long walks on the beach and am looking for a chef:lol:

OP
A

Audi_TT 83

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hello and welcome! You must take a drive in an SLK 350. I'm sure your Audi would soon be gone as well :D

the only thing that will get me out of the TT is maybe an arial atom. i got the TT when i was 24 and still love it, sadly it is now not worth a lot of money so no point in changing it especially as i have a family on the way

OP
A

Audi_TT 83

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and girls. its nice to see that its not too serious on here. i will never grow up, my toys just get bigger :)

BAZZER1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi AVANTGARDE SELECT
Hi Man of Kent or is it Kentish Man can never remember although born in Sittingbourne Kent.
Welcome to the Forum
BAZZER1

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom