A big thank you to ACID and the guys at Viezu!!

niketpatel71

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes w203 2005
Today Acid (Brabusk8 on here) was kind enough to hold a group remap at Viezu headquarters in Birmingham. Despite numerous posts on here about guys wanting their cars remapped very few members showed up, and all I can say to those guys is you missed out!

First of all Acid is a very nice guy and he knows his merc's in and out and is truly an enthusiast. I got a chance to look at his E55 AMG and all I can say is WOW! What a beast. It is estimated to have around 600-700hp and the amount of mods he has done to it is amazing!

Now for the actual remap. The cost was £250 for a custom remap and a dyno run before and after the map had been fitted. Before I got my Cls 320cdi done I was wondering if there would be any actual difference in the performance of the car or if it was all a placebo effect. Well the first dyno before a map had been placed on the car indicated that my CLS had 177 BHP at the wheels and 317 lb/ft of torque. After the custom remap had been done the dyno indicated that I had 202 BHP at the wheels and 378lb/ft of torque!!

Most importantly of all once I took it for a spin the car felt very different it was like someone had pumped steriods into the car. Simply Amazing!

So once again thanks to Acid and the guys at Viezu I have attached the chart of the remap below for anyone who is interested!

Attachments

• Scan0005 (2).jpg
    Scan0005 (2).jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 48

DSB SL AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300SL (R129 1992 Pre-Facelift), Volvo V70 D5 SE Auto
Great post, good to see your happy with the re-map....i spoke with Acid some weeks ago, nice guy.... will be visiting him next year for some serious mods on my E55:D

amb67

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C220 Coupe AMG, E320 CDI (S211), Aprilia RSVR
I'd love to have done something like this but this imminent SBC failure looming over the car is totally ruining my experience and the car will be traded for a non SBC at the earliest opportunity.

Possibly looking at a W216 midweek.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Today Acid (Brabusk8 on here) was kind enough to hold a group remap at Viezu headquarters in Birmingham. Despite numerous posts on here about guys wanting their cars remapped very few members showed up, and all I can say to those guys is you missed out!

First of all Acid is a very nice guy and he knows his merc's in and out and is truly an enthusiast. I got a chance to look at his E55 AMG and all I can say is WOW! What a beast. It is estimated to have around 600-700hp and the amount of mods he has done to it is amazing!

Now for the actual remap. The cost was £250 for a custom remap and a dyno run before and after the map had been fitted. Before I got my Cls 320cdi done I was wondering if there would be any actual difference in the performance of the car or if it was all a placebo effect. Well the first dyno before a map had been placed on the car indicated that my CLS had 177 BHP at the wheels and 317 lb/ft of torque. After the custom remap had been done the dyno indicated that I had 202 BHP at the wheels and 378lb/ft of torque!!

Most importantly of all once I took it for a spin the car felt very different it was like someone had pumped steriods into the car. Simply Amazing!

So once again thanks to Acid and the guys at Viezu I have attached the chart of the remap below for anyone who is interested!

Hi there. Just wondering how you're getting on with the remap after a good few months now?

Am thinking about visiting Viezu during my next run to the Mids.

Thanks.

DSB SL AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300SL (R129 1992 Pre-Facelift), Volvo V70 D5 SE Auto
I have had Eurocharged map on my E55K AMG, was done via MSL (Acid), suggest you give him a call as there various maps for your car...my car runs like a train with rocket power :D

http://www.mslcentre.biz/

Cheers,
DSB.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Lovely - thanks DSB.

It's something I've toyed with many times, on various cars over the years, and never quite "got around to".

Its not that the CLS is lacking..... but.....

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom