300ce 24 polybushes

thorncroft

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300 ce 24
does any one know company that sell a full polybush kit for a 300ce 24??? o'm having no joy on the web
tony

rayhennig

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1991 300CE-24 Sportline
does any one know company that sell a full polybush kit for a 300ce 24??? o'm having no joy on the web
tony

Just as a matter of interest, what's wrong with replacing bushes with the originals?

R

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
They don't specifically list the 124, so you may need to ring and ask.

im not sure they list much for ANY mercedes! shame really because once theyre fitted, ive never come across anyone thats had to replace them, even in cars prone to bushes failing! they can transmit a bit more road noise into the cabin though as theyre much than the rubber ones.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
yes theyre listed, but for a very limited number of bushes IIRC. its a while since ive been on their site

CafeMB

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes S320 CDI
Sometimes these guys can put together a specific set using stock. If he supplies MB he will know what you need. I think a guy on another forum wanted some for his CLK and he got them from these guys. Phone up and have a chat.

OP
T

thorncroft

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300 ce 24
i'll give these guys a ring and see if they make a pack up?

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
i'll give these guys a ring and see if they make a pack up?

yes, please do let us know. i may be interested in some for the 203 at some stage

syncropaddy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
.... too many cars!
Fitting poly bushes destroys the cars set up. Easy to fit but as they are stiffer/harder they just transmit forces elsewhere. NVH will increase quite noticeably. Did it once and wont do it again.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom