Mercland

ThinkPad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E W212; C W204
I have seen a car on the Mercland website that may be interested in. They are a long drive away, but am considering going to have a look. Any recent experience of them. And anyone bought from distance, how have they ealt with warranty issues?
I will call to ask them too, but wanted some independent views on here too!
Thanks

Corned

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 S211 E320CDI Avantgarde
Jay's as sound as a pound. I very much doubt you would have a wasted journey. Proper family business.

Yours is a local journey in comparison with another member on here who recently bought from Jay from north of Glasgow. :)

Comand

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63, SL55, A150, X5, Raptor, ZX10, ZRX1100, Mini, RD350B, RD250B
I have seen a car on the Mercland website that may be interested in. They are a long drive away, but am considering going to have a look. Any recent experience of them. And anyone bought from distance, how have they ealt with warranty issues?
Thanks

I've met Jay a number of times and have only ever heard good things about the business and him.

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
It's not the W124 500E is it?

E320mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 cdi sport 2007
Thanks

Just ask st4 (Steve) he recently bought his c class estate from them! He made the trip from Scotland!

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
I bought my CLS from Jay. Top bloke and top service.

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Just ask st4 (Steve) he recently bought his c class estate from them! He made the trip from Scotland!

Mercland sold me a fantastic C class estate. They also arranged pre collection firment of window tints and parking sensors and sorted out the cherished plate transfer and refund of tax disc.

Ive bought five high end cars and all bar the c estate from main dealers and buying from Mercland was less hassle than the dealers.

I'll be back to Mercland, for my CLS shooting brake 250cdi when I can afford it :)

CafeMB

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes S320 CDI
Mercland sold me a fantastic C class estate. They also arranged pre collection firment of window tints and parking sensors and sorted out the cherished plate transfer and refund of tax disc.

Ive bought five high end cars and all bar the c estate from main dealers and buying from Mercland was less hassle than the dealers.

I'll be back to Mercland, for my CLS shooting brake 250cdi when I can afford it :)

A little bird tells me you've got a hankering for a C63 though deep down :lol:

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
A little bird tells me you've got a hankering for a C63 though deep down :lol:

I could procure one on agility finance new for £700pm but it seems expensive for what is a C class.

I've driven one avd you cannot use the power very much, not on our roads. Fun, but in my hands the temptation to overdo it and then die would be too much.

Plus I saw a C63 being driven today, the guy looked an oik. I'd be reminded of that everytime I started it up.

Top Bottom