2012 V 2013 S212 E Class

andy-integrale

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 E250 Sport Estate / Leather / Command / Panoramic Roof
I have had an E250 S212 for 14 months now which was a basic sport specification but Edition 125 with Nav.

Its done 22000 miles and although having had to be recovered twice after going to into limp mode with a couple of sensor and diesel injector issues I have been really pleased with it.

Its on an Agility contract that i managed to do at a great price last September so only put a low deposit into it.

I had a proactive call from my dealership last week and asked if i was interested in changing 14 months in has Merc finance had spotted that the numbers may make sense. Took my car in and they viewed it, i pointed out the 3 x scuffed wheels and the fact it was running about 4k above the agreed mileage.

Dealer has scratched around and has come up with a car same colour and spec but with Panoramic roof, full leather and command. If i reg before the end of the month I can get it for a £2K deposit and a very minimal increase in my monthly payment and get rid of my liability on the wheel scuffs and excess mileage and also be back on a fresh set of tyres so seems to be an attractive prposition

Only niggle is the 2013 facelift model and whether thats cosmetic or will bring any major feature or technical advancements? Think i actually prefer the current headlamp look......

Opinions welcomed.

Andy

Last edited:

Peter De La Mare

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
15 reg E63, 14 reg Smart Passion and 64reg Caterham Levante.
Accept the offer.

Happy to help :)

OP
A

andy-integrale

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 E250 Sport Estate / Leather / Command / Panoramic Roof
Done it!

They have additionally thrown in a fitted detachable tow bar and 13 pin electrics to save swopping over the old one......

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom