C180K Estate Spare Wheel

IceK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 Kompressor 2004
Just recently got a C180K estate which has 225/17 front and 245 /17 tyres on the rear and and a missing spare wheel!

According to the owners manual the spare wheel should be 7.5J x 17 H2 ET 36 Searched on fleabay for 17" h2 et36 etc and not found much, widened the search and got the following
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-...heels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item337ea74e3c

Would this be suitable or can someone give me some pointers or hints to what else would be suitable...

OP
I

IceK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 Kompressor 2004
Still non the wisre :eek:

w124 lpg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e220 m111
Yorkshireman

Hi Yorkshireman so called senior member.

I was looking at the veg oil forum. I noticed that you call me and my family chinkies.

As a big fan of mercedes, reading that kind of comment from yourself especially on Christmas Day is not very nice.

If you have a problem with other ethnic cultures than I strongly suggest you get a life.

Kind Regards

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi Yorkshireman so called senior member.

I was looking at the veg oil forum. I noticed that you call me and my family chinkies.

As a big fan of mercedes, reading that kind of comment from yourself especially on Christmas Day is not very nice.

If you have a problem with other ethnic cultures than I strongly suggest you get a life.

Kind Regards

Hello and welcome, should not this be sorted on the forum in question.

OP
I

IceK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 Kompressor 2004
Thanks Malcolm !

I'll get that wheel as its seems like a good price too....

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom