AMG wheels

Derek Doyle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204, calcite white,black panoramic roof,AMG sports kit 2011
i recently was lucky enough to get a drive in a C63 (pretending to buy it) my own car was next to it in the garage forecourt and looking at the two of them side by side the thing that most stood out were the wheels on the C63
19 inch gun metal beauties
was wondering would these fit my C class, it has the sport suspension but only 17 inch wheels
if i cant get the real deal has anyone any ideas
Thanks

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I had the 20" AMG's on my 216 when I bought it, the thing is with them is the rim sticks out further than the tyre protector bead, so easily curbed

DSC00847.jpg

OP
D

Derek Doyle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204, calcite white,black panoramic roof,AMG sports kit 2011
The ones i have on my car are the same style as yours the C63 had spoke wheels i reckon that genuine AMG wheels would cost an arm and leg and half a kidney any ideas where i can pick up a set, have you any mail address for merc breakers where i might be able to get a deal, any over this side of the pond are rip off merchants
Thanks

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
My wheels new were £5.5k just plain silly for 4 wheels.

Euromerc often has complete sets cheap, then there is Ebay

Mr_Rouse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 65 AMG
I'm in the same boat looking for new wheels after my Schmidt ones buckled!!!!!

These look decent tho! Then there's the 20k black series set... Now that's silly!!!

Alloy

Reaction score
Website
www.alloywheelsdirect.net
Your Mercedes
SLS AMG
i recently was lucky enough to get a drive in a C63 (pretending to buy it) my own car was next to it in the garage forecourt and looking at the two of them side by side the thing that most stood out were the wheels on the C63
19 inch gun metal beauties
was wondering would these fit my C class, it has the sport suspension but only 17 inch wheels
if i cant get the real deal has anyone any ideas
Thanks

If you want to send an email to sales@alloywheelsdirect.net with your VIN number, I will happily take a look at what AMG wheels will fit your vehicle and provide price and availability.

syncropaddy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
.... too many cars!
If you want to send an email to sales@alloywheelsdirect.net with your VIN number, I will happily take a look at what AMG wheels will fit your vehicle and provide price and availability.

I had a wee look at your website as Im looking for some wheels for the E220. I selected the AMG Wheel part number: AMG B66020050 Front & Rear alloy wheels: 15x7.5" ET42 .......... I continued to select a tyre ........ how do you get a 16" tyre onto a 15" rim ?? :confused:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom