JohnnySBC satisfaction October 2018

Simon Barry

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 215
Just to express my gratitude to JohnnySBC for the recent refurbishment of my SBC pump which had failed after 14 years in a London based car.
He was highly attentive in continuous contact & the actual turnround time was exemplary.
The price was good & overall (Indy remove/refitted) was dramatically cheaper than M-B franchised dealer estimates.
Any other electronic problems/failures in future that I may experience - he will be my first port of call.

S500 Pete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500 (W222) 2014. Turbo 4.7 V8 with loads of toys. Superfast luxury.
Just to express my gratitude to JohnnySBC for the recent refurbishment of my SBC pump which had failed after 14 years in a London based car.
He was highly attentive in continuous contact & the actual turnround time was exemplary.
The price was good & overall (Indy remove/refitted) was dramatically cheaper than M-B franchised dealer estimates.
Any other electronic problems/failures in future that I may experience - he will be my first port of call.

Who is Johnny SBC? I have a 2004 E500 so may well need help at some point.

JohnnySBC

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.ecu-repair.co.uk
Your Mercedes
W212 E350 - Remapped --->>> 300 bhp

Thank you very much for the review. I always aim to make my customers happy and to offer further support and assistance. This makes the difference between me, as a small company and a big company ... ( don't get me wrong on this...they are big companys that do well and have satisfied customers, but most of them, they don't really care )

I really hope you will NOT have other issues with your car, but if they occur i will try my best to solve them.

Last edited:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom