ALL MY THREADS & POSTINGS HAVE GONE - WHY ?

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
Hello Everyone, Does anyone know or have experienced themselves loosing all your many years of threads and postings?
This will be a blow to me as i use the site to refresh on problems for me and my friends who have Mercs.
May be this is an issue for the Moderators but i do not know how to reach them. Herbie.

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
Have reported your post, should get the mods attention. Bare with :cool:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello Everyone, Does anyone know or have experienced themselves loosing all your many years of threads and postings?
This will be a blow to me as i use the site to refresh on problems for me and my friends who have Mercs.
May be this is an issue for the Moderators but i do not know how to reach them. Herbie.
Hello Herbie,

Please be assured your threads are still on the forum, the search function was restricted on the old server due to space issues. We're now on the new server and admin has been requested to put the full search function back. With that you should be able to see all your threads and be able to search from within the forum again.

At the moment I search the forum externally to get to content I know is there. It's far from ideal but it is what we have until Admin put the search parameters back.

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
Hello Herbie,

Please be assured your threads are still on the forum, the search function was restricted on the old server due to space issues. We're now on the new server and admin has been requested to put the full search function back. With that you should be able to see all your threads and be able to search from within the forum again.

At the moment I search the forum externally to get to content I know is there. It's far from ideal but it is what we have until Admin put the search parameters back.

Well done that man :)

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi

Its probably down to that flooding in Chorley its washed away your posts.

OP
HERBIEMERCMAN

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
THANK YOU EVERYONE ONLY JUST SEEN THE REPLIES. HERBIE.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom