Drivers seat stuck

PCM463

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 350 2004
Hi,
I have a SL350 2004 model, the drivers seat will not operate to gain access to the rear storage box located behind the seat.
The one touch operation button fitted at the top of the seat adjacent to the head rest is not functioning !!
Recently the rear battery was flat, attempted to move the seat forward to gain access to handbook & the seat inched forward rather than one operation (guess due to flat battery)
Now the seat is stuck.
Any advise on how to reset is welcome.......
PS ive disconnected & reconnected the rear battery whichusually resets things !!

HELP!!

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
This may/may not help;)

thebiglad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLK 270 cdi
Following on from PCM's problem, on my 2005 CLK the drivers headrest (fully electric seat) does not want to come down, it appears to be stuck at it's highest point. There is no motor noise and I have tried to operate the electric seat headrest button whilst applying downward pressure but no result.

Anyone got any bright ideas for descending this headrest as it looks stupid so high up and it makes flipping the seat difficult as it catches on the headlining ????

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom