indie in devon

hopeful

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk cdi2.7 auto coupe 2005
hall
as above can anyone recommend and indie in the north devon area ,getting to old for crawling under and it not fun when your stuck ,also abit of brain picking or watch and learn.
i been reading up on somethings and sometimes alive hand helps this model is a big learning curve for me and the aid i have been given here and read is invaluable
thanks

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Don't know one in North Devon, I use Coverdale 2 in Newton Abbot and can highly recommend them

OP
hopeful

hopeful

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
YMMV, but I didn’t find them very helpful or friendly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YMMV, but I didn’t find them very helpful or friendly ?

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Can vouch for Steve @ Avantgarde and is always nice to dribble over the SLR's there

OP
hopeful

hopeful

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom