Brake Fluid Replacement Kit

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Don't know about that seems a bit complicated for bleeding brakes.
Used this a few times and found it easy just to slacken off the bleed nipple and suck out the fluid until its clear. Also you can suck out the fluid in the reservoir before starting, top up with new and speed the process up, it also handy for vacuum testing.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAND-VAC...714704&hash=item5b3442ce78:g:c48AAOSwB-1YuE1W

Reactions: M80

Mark A

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
58 ML-320CDI.
I have one of these and just couldn’t get on with it - poor vacuum no matter what I did and which of my. Are I used it on. I replaced with a Sealey VS820 instead. Forces through from the reservoir end instead of sucking from the bleed nipple end.

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
been there tried it , like others , just seems so fussy to use but I guess if you want to refresh your fluid completely and be very organised setting it up it may work well ?

mikembman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class s203
I bought one of these to bleed the brakes and found it completely useless. Just pulls in air past the bleed screw when you crack it open.

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
I bought one of these to bleed the brakes and found it completely useless. Just pulls in air past the bleed screw when you crack it open.
The advantages of it are that you can use it empty the reservoir before starting saving time and fluid when renewing it, it empties the calipers were most of the contaminated fluid will be and it doesn't pressurise any part of the system that isn't designed to cope with it.
It may draw in air past the threads of the bleed nipple if it's opened too far but as this is outside the system it doesn't present a problem.
Oh and I've used it to test for vacuum as well but each to his own method.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom