Does anyone know this car please

David Richardson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W176 Blue Eff CY Sport CDI & C Class Coupe 2002 220CDI
Does anyone know the owner of a White GLC registered YTU 531, likely to be in the Stoke on Trent area.

If he/she is known to anyone I don't have issues at all with them but seek a little information about a car they previously owned

David

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
if you know what car they owned before , how come you don't know anything else about them o_O

Cos the info he's got could be on the V5 of a car he's bought/buying?

Chap bought my old CLS from Mercedes Dorchester, wrote a letter to me to ask if I had the second key and gave his mobile number. Called him to verify a couple of details to have confidence he was legit... then had a good chat about the car, including the fact that that the immaculate spare key was presented to the dealership, in the document wallet, at handover. Given other issues experienced at that dealership, I said I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd kept it so they could charge him for it! Gave him the name of the chap who'd done the handover so he could pursue it.

May well be a similar story here.

curious

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Only the Vito left! W639/1 OM646
Mercedes Dorchester

A substantial reason why I got rid of the cars and moved away from Mercedes. Had to 'Letter before action' them twice for two separate instances of sharp practice.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
A substantial reason why I got rid of the cars and moved away from Mercedes. Had to 'Letter before action' them twice for two separate instances of sharp practice.

Long, drawn out saga with that lot. Including my car being shunted around repeatedly by a very "unsympathetic" driver, and having left explicit instruction with service manager that it was not to valeted. All captured in glorious HD on dashcam. :mad:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom