****ing scumbags

Tony Dyson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 C 220 CDI W204 OM 651
Having walked the rest of the street i noted not one other car has been touched , gives me the impression this act may have been personal . . . .
It's sickening, Good quality CCTV Images and social media are your only realistic defence against this malicious or vindictive practice, or locking your car away in a garage out of reach and if it is the latter, vindictive and personal then I would expect and prepare for further unwelcome visits so don't waste time, don't let them make a victim of you so easily again.
It's a sad sign of the times and I too blame the parent(s) in the first place and the relevant Town and County Councils second in their Cohesion and Integration policies, all it has appeared to do on the face of things is relocate troubled families from inner city estates to rural village locations in the midst of richer pickings. Social Media in the form of local community and Parish Council forum who share CCTV footage and information on criminal or suspicious activity, it surprised me just how many local hooligans have been named and shamed from under their hoodies and all members are encouraged to share information with a named and proactive member of the West Yorks local Policing team. Don't get mad, get even.

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Sorry for you bembo449

This must be our fault, because the "expert ex-PM said quite a few times that the increase in crime was not connected to the fall in police numbers...

OP
bembo449

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
ironically Dave , I live 300 yards from a police station . . . . . .

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Unfortunately it's Impossible to hold politicians to account so we’re forever trapped in a cycle of reducing police numbers to save money post election and increasing numbers pre election. If adequate policing requires another 20k in numbers politicians shouldn’t have a say it should all boil down to the amount of recorded crimes per annum

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
No matter how many police there are, your still gonna get scumbags doings things like what happened to Bembo, it's just a sad state of affairs now
I'm sad to say. :(

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
Hang them
Might be better and more effective to scrape them to death......publicly??? I know, I know....I'm a cruel heartless barsteward...:cool::cool::cool:

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
Unfortunately there are plenty out there that have no respect for property but it's only a matter of time before they get their comeuppance when somebody does the same to them.
Equally unfortunately, in real life, that seldom happen's...:mad::mad::mad:

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
Equally unfortunately, in real life, that seldom happen's...:mad::mad::mad:

We can hope... If it's not cars being vandalised then it's something else. On my walks through the national forest I see samplings pulled out the ground, litter everywhere when there are bins, fences vandalised and the wood used to make fires, picnic benches vandalised. The local Co-Op that I grab a Costa from was raided the other night by three armed men.

What we need is undercover special police with concealed weapons and a roving brief......

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
We can hope... If it's not cars being vandalised then it's something else. On my walks through the national forest I see samplings pulled out the ground, litter everywhere when there are bins, fences vandalised and the wood used to make fires, picnic benches vandalised. The local Co-Op that I grab a Costa from was raided the other night by three armed men.

What we need is undercover special police with concealed weapons and a roving brief......

I struggle to understand these mindless idiots motives and why they want to live in a decimated world :confused:

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
On my walks through the national forest I see samplings pulled out the ground, litter everywhere when there are bins, fences vandalised and the wood used to make fires, picnic benches vandalised.
It's one of the things I enjoy about our trips to France. It may be just the rural area we go to but there is no litter or wanton destruction and vandalism.
Whenever we come back from overseas the litter is one of the first things that strikes us about the UK (along with the parlous state of the roads and interminable traffic queues).

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
It's one of the things I enjoy about our trips to France. It may be just the rural area we go to but there is no litter or wanton destruction and vandalism.
Whenever we come back from overseas the litter is one of the first things that strikes us about the UK (along with the parlous state of the roads and interminable traffic queues).
Funny you should mention litter. I was in Greenwich on Sunday and remarked on how clean and free of litter the streets were.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom