What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I'm in Brum. I actually quite like the city centre...

I think it's just the likes of Shirley, Ladywood, Lozells and Handsworth to name but a few that drag it down. However every city and town in the UK has it's down sides !! :(

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Is that cos its mostly being demolished to make way for HS2? :geek::rolleyes::D;)
The main shopping streets are quite nice, the revamped New St station is excellent as is the area up around Colmore Circus across to the town hall.
HS2 doesn't seem to have had much impact in the city centre.

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Small Heath is good for chicken. :)

The last time I was there it was absolutely horrendous due to the fact that they'd closed off access to Broad Street, which was of course where I needed to be. Had a nightmare to get round it all, as did the myriad of cars all around me. :(

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Small Heath is good for chicken. :)

The last time I was there it was absolutely horrendous due to the fact that they'd closed off access to Broad Street, which was of course where I needed to be. Had a nightmare to get round it all, as did the myriad of cars all around me. :(
That neatly brings me to another question Dave....:rolleyes:

Avnt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c350 cdi estate amg
Fitted my winter wheels while it was still dry today. Sprayed all the metal parts visible with some underseal. Thats winter prep done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moocow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 CDI - Sport 125 - 2011
Done a little clean up today. Wanted to try my new spray ceramic wax:
View media item 3151View media item 3150
Wasn't too bad a job to do considering as I only went over it with the polisher and claybar a few weeks ago and the tyres are nice and new so came up good.
Jet washed, snowfoamed, rinsed, hand washed, wheels and tyres cleaned, dried and then sprayed on Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic coat, tyres and plastics dressed, glassed cleaned, exhaust polished and a quick clean up inside.

Martyn Cannon

Reaction score
Website
www.tithefarmclub.com
Your Mercedes
S500 2001 , CLK 320 Sport Auto 1998, Porsche Boxster 2.5 Manual 2000
Been busy last few days replacing two rear bumper sensors and mounts
A boot spring and tarting up front grill on my w220 should complete it tomorrow done a few bits of jazzing up MB stencils on headrests photos to follow tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhodieBill

Reaction score
Central South Coast. (Previously Out of Africa).
Your Mercedes
2001 W208 CLK320 182U ALMANDINE-BLACK METALLIC
Received my BMC Air Filter today from Italy via CP4L as it was the cheapest way.... And fitted it in-between rain showers.

I know these things are a bit of a "Marmite" issue, but I like them, not necessarily for the claimed improved power, but I have found that they do improve overall Fuel Economy.

gSYQ4gm.jpg

S5jqaNE.jpg

Sszi0Am.jpg

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom