iCarsoft MB V2 or get a star done by an indie

Terrykal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C219 cls55 amg
Icarsoft rep replied back to my email without much help
"
Sorry to tell you that BMS is not support yet.
We are still working on it.
It will take a little long.
If there is no left-hand or right-hand steering manual,then you don't need to care about it.
"

W245207

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W245 B180 CDi 2005
If I recall, with early software version they had left/right option.

Terrykal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C219 cls55 amg
thanks, it seems that they removed this option. till now the only issue that i have found is the misplaced trunk button (in the left door instead in the right door, uk driver's side).
I am waiting now from them to eventually release a newer version with the BMS tool.

OP
D

dav1971

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 2000 2.3K Gone, CLK 2002 320 Gone, Now ML 320 Sport 2005
Sorry I have been so long updating, ill health.
So the icarsoft is good, it told me which sensor was faulty (just 1 front outer) although I bought 6 for the front as the mechanic said he would need to drop the bumper so thought I might as well replace all of them. They are only £7 on eBay and now working fine.
As for the starting problem, replaced the glow plug timer relay and still the same.
Talking to the mechanic we are pretty sure it is an electrical issue and think it may be a glow plug on its way out. I am going to carry on starting by turning the ignition on first and then start rather than letting the car take control. Will replace the glow plugs next service and see then.
So after all that the keyless go has stopped working on the drivers side ffs. I can open via key so not the motors but suddenly the car will not open from the drivers side front or back via keyless entry. Passenger side front and back work fine. I don't think it is a sensor as both driver and rear passenger door has stopped working at the same time.
Put the icarsoft on and it it has historic PERMANENTLY ACTUATED faults for both front and rear doors and also in the SAM short circuit to ground or open circuit.

I reset the faults but I am not getting anything new in the icarsoft, anybody got any ideas? IMG_2231 2.JPG IMG_2231.JPG IMG_2232 2.JPG

OP
D

dav1971

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 2000 2.3K Gone, CLK 2002 320 Gone, Now ML 320 Sport 2005
Any suggestions?
Could it be a ground problem within the handle or connection to it?

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
age related fun and or the one above

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
I believe as they age the water gets in and they misbehave, whether this is an easy fix, I'm not sure. Its quite normal on Mercedes I believe

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom