Reset service B in w203 mercedes C200

Tombodu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class avangarde 2005
Does anyone have a step by step instructions for resetting Service B on mercedes c200?

OP
T

Tombodu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class avangarde 2005
Thank you for your very prompt response. Unfortunately I have listened to this numerous times but I am unable to follow it through especially towards the end where he keeps mentioning to”press this button” and the button is out of view.

AnthonyUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C240 estate 2002
Thank you for your very prompt response. Unfortunately I have listened to this numerous times but I am unable to follow it through especially towards the end where he keeps mentioning to”press this button” and the button is out of view.

On the pre-facelift at least it is the trip mileage reset button e.g. the one you twist to adjust the display backlighting.

OP
T

Tombodu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class avangarde 2005
Any more updates on this?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom