Does anyone have a star diagnosis tool nr Andover, Hants? Dpf issue

Piersyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 c250 2011
My wife’s c250 w204 has had a engine warning light come on ( all very short runs delivering prescriptions for isolated people round town for weeks...stop start driving.... )..on my cheepo ebay scanner it showed a faulty dpf pressure sensor and accumulated soot.
We’ve fitted a new sensor.. but although I can clear the light, it soon drops back to limp mode and I cannot get it to regen. It started, but it doesn’t seem to be completing.
Any top tips... or can someone hook me up and force a regen?..or an I barking up the wrong tree
Thanks

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
Thanks, but we’ve had to close as mb have closed and it very difficult to get a decent supply of parts.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I don’t suppose you have Mercedes Mobilo - which you get for 12 months if you have your car services by a Mercedes dealer? If so, they will send someone out to sort it. As the RAC deliver this service for a Mercedes, they should also be able to help if you are a member. Failing that, do you have a recovery membership you can try?

or https://www.prestigecarservice.co.uk/ at Waterlooville if they are open. About 35 miles from you.

AnthonyUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C240 estate 2002
The icarsoft mb v2 can also do this and you might have more luck finding someone with one.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom