2019 W213 E220d Coupe Remap

OP
N

Nav91

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 W213 E Class Coupe
Probably wouldn’t. But let’s face it, unless it’s built for speed; it’s not really going to shift
Not really looking for an e63s kind of output at all, just a bit more pull. Of course it won’t suddenly turn into a rocket.

Gazwould

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 CDI
What's your stock output ?

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
I have the W213 E63s and was considering remap too but my thinking is that when a car is in warranty, don’t void it.

Remapping on my car where components are built to be driven hard is bad enough and eventually WILL lead to failure of something. I wouldn’t bother on a 2L as would be very harmful to car being already fragile.
You would have to drive like a total loon to damage your motor pal

Swiss2311

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes e 350cdi coupe
Hi, have you ever remaped your om654 220d?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom