Vito Tourer 2015 Check Adblue EML on

mohammed khan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito Tourer 2015
Hello,

I hope someone can help me with the problem i am having with my vito tourer 2015.

I bought it end of feb 2020 and drove fine from Manchester to London however it has now developed intermittent issues. it was parked up most of the times in the last 4 months and covered only 300 miles on it . EML came on and when i checked it with basic diagnostic tool it showed p2200 NOx sensor circuit bank 1 but later it changed to check ad blue see owner's manual with EML on and this time diagnostic showed error p2049 reluctant injector circuit high bank 1 unit 1.

Adblue tank was 80% and when i added more it didn't recognise the extra amount however when errors went away by itself the tank recognised the extra i added and showed full tank.

TRACTION CONTROL light has always come on recently

vehicle software was updated in oct 2019 at 114k and now it has done 130k.

Nox sensor was replaced back in 2017.

I tried exhaust cleaners but that didn't really help.

thanks for any help.

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
Hi Mohammed, some weird stuff going on there for sure o_O,personally I wouldn't bother with a basic diagnostic tool tbh, it will probably just cause confusion, really needs hooking up to more sophisticated MB specific diagnostic equipment.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom