Newbie here with a couple of (obvious) questions.

MartinDK1977

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-class, 2019, 1.5L petrol
Hello one and all.

On 1st September I took the plunge and decided to trade in my Ford Focus for a 2019 MB C-Class C200.

And what a nice car it is. I do, however, have a few questions with which I am hoping my new MB friends can help.

Firstly, the tyre pressure is listed in KPA and I can't change it to either PSI or BAR. Anyone know how I can do this or know how to covert KPA to either PSI or BAR?

Secondly, the car doesn't seem to be Android Auto compatible, which is a shame. According to the nice people at my local MB dealership it can't be retrofitted. Is that true? There must be a unit out there that is Android Auto compatible that will replace my current one.

Thirdly, while the car has Cruise Control it isn't adapted Cruise Control, which is a shame. Can this be updated and fitted with adapted Cruise Control?

Lastly, I have found out the car has a recall notice on it. I've been in touch with my local dealer and have been told there's a problem with the seatbelts and passenger-side airbag. The car is booked in for Friday. Has anyone else experienced problems like this?

Thanks.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hello and welcome. Divide kPA by 100 and you get Bar, so 230kPA = 2.3bar.

The guys to ask about Android retrofitting are Comand Online. Email them with your VIN. If anyone can do it, they can also probably upgrade your Cruise Control but I imagine the costs will be eye-watering :shock:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Hello and welcome, Martin. Most airline gauges have at least Bars and PSi shown - and in the recess behind the fuel filler flap you'll probably find the tyre sizes and pressures printed. If not, once you've done a conversion as suggested above that's a very useful place to put it!

Top Bottom