Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hi mate I did prefer a sport to be honest but that like the other one is out of my budget don’t think he’s Willing to drop the price of the cars to my max what I can afford. I also must apologise to you all I must be getting on your nerves with all this
Nope, just getting confused by the choices being thrown at you! The Palladium one looks a winner, fingers crossed

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Hi mate I did prefer a sport to be honest but that like the other one is out of my budget don’t think he’s Willing to drop the price of the cars to my max what I can afford. I also must apologise to you all I must be getting on your nerves with all this
Avantguard was sport before they changed their naming, the sport just gives you harder suspension (not any lower than avantguard) and different wheels over the avantguard

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Just be strait with Jay and say the max you can get to is that price, even if he doesn’t have a car he can get you in now, as soon as one would come up he could give you a call

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Hope they’ve struck a deal
Avantguard was sport before they changed their naming, the sport just gives you harder suspension (not any lower than avantguard) and different wheels over the avantguard

The sport has bigger brakes so the better option IMO

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Ok thanks guys jay can’t drop below 8800 that’s just out of my range at the minute so the hunt goes on he seems like a great guy he was very sorry he could not drop it more and told me to keep looking out on the site so can’t ask for more than that

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Did you have any joy with the 2011 350 canvasite blue one @ circa £6.5k?

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Caravansite ? ? Only MB would call it that.

Seriously OP, good luck with your search, I can take years looking for a car so really a few weeks is nothing. You will get a better deal by being patient. Dealers sense desperation.

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Typo by me, it's Cavansite blue. The car is actually Tanzanite blue, so I got the shade wrong too! :oops:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom