CLS220 Shooting Break 2015 ATS Problem 722.9 7 Speed

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
They are cheap as chips, and although they survive being leaned over with a thin screwdriver I always fit a new one. Be aware that the dealers often supply the wrong one though! The parts look-up must be hard to read for this part

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
Also, the car must obviously be level when setting the fluid level

OP
P

Pmac83

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS220 Shooting Break / 2015/
Further update. On driving the vehicle back to the garage, the laboured changes were constant and the vehicle was struggling to drive and the EML turned on. I am still waiting to find out what error codes are present from the ATS ECU and vehicle ECU.

Having read some more sources on line a common theme which has come up is a TCM conductor plate failure. Has anyone come across this before?

Would driving a vehicle with low transmission fluid cause a failure with TCM conductor plate or one of its sensors?

Does anyone have any knowledge around the above? I ask the question but I think it got lost in the fill leveller responses.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom