Broke down

OP
A

Archie2383

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 220 cdi 53 plate
Pure guess work without more info pal , we are a very helpful bunch here and there isnt much we haven't seen over the years but 'an electrician ' doesnt fill me with hope , it needs to be on star so you can see whats not getting power ?? It could be a number of things , looking forward to any updates
Pure guess work without more info pal , we are a very helpful bunch here and there isnt much we haven't seen over the years but 'an electrician ' doesnt fill me with hope , it needs to be on star so you can see whats not getting power ?? It could be a number of things , looking forward to any updates
It's really hard to know what to do , I'm waiting for local garages to get back to me to give me prices , it's a bit like a go compare thing where you put your details in and they send it out to all the local garages . Thanks

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
Well if your determined to repair the car then get it to an indy that is recommended on here , pretty sure they will find an answer within a couple of hours pal

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
It's really hard to know what to do , I'm waiting for local garages to get back to me to give me prices , it's a bit like a go compare thing where you put your details in and they send it out to all the local garages . Thanks

Not sure how a garage can give an accurate quote when they don't know what the fault is

OP
A

Archie2383

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 220 cdi 53 plate
Well I've spoke to other garages and it's got to be main dealer so the AA are taking it there but the MB garage have to speak to the AA 1st after they've done the diagnosis to get the authorisation to go ahead with the job .

OP
A

Archie2383

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 220 cdi 53 plate
Not sure how a garage can give an accurate quote when they don't know what the fault is
I haven't had a quote yet but they cant go ahead until the AA gives the go ahead

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
Underbonnet fuse box, in front of the driver seat. Take the lid off, purple wire is the starter trigger. It’s protected by a fuse in the same box. Very common to blow on the diesel w203. Worth checking. Very few cars have a fuse in the starter feed line. Anyone unfamiliar may miss it.

OP
A

Archie2383

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 220 cdi 53 plate
Underbonnet fuse box, in front of the driver seat. Take the lid off, purple wire is the starter trigger. It’s protected by a fuse in the same box. Very common to blow on the diesel w203. Worth checking
Thank you but the car is now at MB main dealer . A electrician spent all afternoon on it yesterday and couldn't get it sorted . But thank you so much

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom