Search results

1. 30025574

Starting problems

possible camshaft sensor common fault 5min job £26 for sensor could be this should bring up EML on after a week or so. might not be this but its possible with it being when engine gets warm.
  2. 30025574

Nox sensor faulty (pos known fault)

Hi all, ive had this problem on my 64plate e220 bluetec 2.1 two new sensors and system update 57k on clock £936 all in by German autocare (Leeds).
  3. 30025574

Camshaft Sensor

Did this fix the problem pls Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. 30025574

Adblue issue

Turned out it needed a new battery that and after it had a full drive cycle it aloud me to clear fault had no problems since
  5. 30025574

Adblue issue

Thank you I've read this post but thanks for making the effort to help I appreciate it
  6. 30025574

Adblue issue

Thanks blob at I will start with fuses as just pit new battery in may have shorted something I'm sure I had a new NOx sensor 6months ago was expensive to lol
  7. 30025574

Adblue issue

Thanks for warm welcome and response
  8. 30025574

Adblue issue

Tanks 3/4 full I've filled it up to top no luck
  9. 30025574

Adblue issue

Hi thank you for the warm welcome and quick responses it's a E class 2014 bluetec 2.1 litre diesel. Fault only came up as soon as battery was gone dead etc adblue tank was 3/4 full and now is full still no luck.
  10. 30025574

Adblue issue

Hi all, Was wondering if anyone had occurred this issue before. Pictures explain, it came on after one day I started car all warning lights were on told me not to drive or select gear I checked battery voltage. It was 9vollts so change the battery all lights disappeared except EML car ran...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom