Search results

1. S

Anyone know how to fully turn off safety on an SL63?

I think you are correct. I know that isnt for the streets but I fancied another track day. Not knowing will save the cash as the last time, no brabus, I warped all four tyres, boiled the brake fluid and ended up limping home. 4K to fix the car. II'll go to the beach instead. Cheers
  2. S

Yep looked at a couple of video's on YT. Sadly whilst I do get a menu its not the same and doesn't have the required option. I did look at all the options it did provide but nothing related to letting the car be all that it can be :(.
  3. S

Not that I could see, guess they really don't want me disabling the safety systems :(
  4. S

Thanks for offering up that but it seems its differant between these cars. Quite Frustrating. Thanks also to V6Matty.
  5. S

I live in Henley, Oxforshire. So many pot holes here I've never worn a set out - yet!
  6. S

Fancy burning a little rubber, perhaps a bit of drifting. On those odd occasions would like to turn off all the safety options. Anyone know how? :)

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom