Search results

1. R

Long crank w208

W208 starts fine on a cold start, every time. If I drive for 10 mins and start again it will crank for 30 seconds and then eventually start. If I remove the key during the long crank and reinsert the car starts immediately without the long cranking issue. Can anyone shed some light on this?
  2. R

1990 300ce steering wheel

Hi Guys, I hope all are well. The 300ce I have has a huge steering wheel and I think its the non airbag vinyl version which absolutely ruins the drive. Is there a smaller version that I can retrofit? Will the airbag version from the later W124 coupe fit my car? Thank you Rick
  3. R

W220 or W221 320CDI

Thank you lads! Any feedback on the rear seats? Can they hold three adults or two adults and a child in the middle comfortably?
  4. R

W220 or W221 320CDI

Hi Members, Can you please assist with this dilemma? I drive 72 miles to work everyday (round trip) and also need to ferry the family on the weekend (three kids and a wife!) Which one out of the two is better on fuel on the motorway and which one has more comfortable seats in the back for...
  5. R

CL500 - YELLOWSPEED COILOVERS

Thanks everyone! :-)
  6. R

CL500 - YELLOWSPEED COILOVERS

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well. Can anyone recommend a garage that is competent with the above conversion? I am based near Aylesbury but happy to travel up to 70 miles if the job can be completed the same day. Thanks in advance. Rick

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom