Search results

1. aldeburghPaul

From a not so sunny Suffolk

Thanks AMGeed. Paul
  2. aldeburghPaul

Ive got some good chaps around the corner in Saxmundham (GEL automotive), Ive used them for the X5 although mainly auto electrical and upgrades they are equipped with both BMW ISTA and Mercedes Star so im trying to make friends. As it happens my friend is looking to have his SLK serviced my...
  3. aldeburghPaul

Its great place to be, and ive only managed to find 1 other 43 locally. Paul
  4. aldeburghPaul

It is indeed a wonderful part of suffolk, it slowly becoming second home central. Paul
  5. aldeburghPaul

Thanks for the warm reception Srdl, I will indeed get some images up soon. As it happens i am still a BMW owner just not BMW driver, Our X50D is now hers. John i am here for you should you need a BMW chat. Just out of sheer interest are there any local members from Suffolk that you are aware of ?
  6. aldeburghPaul

Hi im a new member from sunny Suffolk and recent convert from BMW (apologies in advance for bad taste) Im here to seek advise and expand my own knowledge of the brand. Paul

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom