Search results

1. M

2011 W204 Estate - All season tyres? Good or Bad idea?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115506013004?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=94GDXqaaTzq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=94GDXqaaTzq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Buy mine on w204 / s204 AMG wheels Selling as I bought refurb wheels to sell the car All season tyres essential for our...
  2. M

Help needed… Radar/Sensor issues W205 C220D (65 Plate)

@bob mushroom @RooJayC did either of you resolve this? I have the same on my active blind spot and dist+ equipped 204
  3. M

Parking Sensor 7 failed - erm, which one is it?

sooooo..... which one was number 7?
  4. M

Sheared lock nut. FML!

I've had success in removing a few different types by hammering on cheapo sockets. Even the ones with rotating collars. But its at your risk as you could end up with a spinning socket thats impossible to get off. Or miss and smack the wheel with a lump hammer getting it on like I did once. If...
  5. M

Newbie W204 C350 Petrol Estate - self service?

Mine has 96k and its like new really, virtually no interior wear and not knocks or noises from the suspension. I do maybe 6k a year, but for me the risk of DPFs and blocked EGRs on an ageing car are not attractive, and the fuel cost difference is little at those miles. I think that there must...
  6. M

M276 C350 disptick tube bracket?

Got this pic, my harnesses are routed wrong. Need to put it right....
  7. M

When I spoke to the seller I knew it was a go-er and the car is so rare I might never see another. Ant delivered it for me: https://www.antsautomobiles.co.uk/on trade plates. Not sure if its CGI? How do I tell?!
  8. M

A0075420318 found it. B03 = stop start system Now to sort the radar blind spot, I had a quick look and the sensors are plastered with muck inside the rear bumper! surprised theres no protection for these! Oh and my oil service is 20 days overdue now, must get my finger out.
  9. M

I got an icarsoft mb and plugged it in, fault code from Brake vacuum sensor. I assume that's why my stop start doesn't work as its one of the sensors used for that. Will pick up a replacement - anyone know where it is? I assume on or around brake booster / master cylinder. Icarsoft doesn't...
  10. M

I emailed MB customer services. They tell me there was only 52 of these petrol C350 facelift cars made, making this incredibly rare as most would be coupes. These we probably ordered on spec, I suspect there was very few demonstrators around. I'm getting 32 MPG which is frankly amazing for a...
  11. M

Right thanks all for looking in and helping. I took another look, higher up there is a bit of thread poking up with sharp end, almost like a bolt has sheared off. The bracket on the dipstick tube would fall perfectly on this. However the looms above would then block the dipstick handle. But...
  12. M

Nobody else have this engine can help me?
  13. M

Wow, cheap. Might get that and do the Mrs's Golf too. Should do a couple of changes for both.
  14. M

Just checking the oil on my new to me C350. I found the dipstick tube waggles around. This is a pic of the top rear of the right hand side of the engine You can see the dipstick tube with a bracket attached with a hole in it You can see there is a tab on the engine block with threaded hole...
  15. M

Thanks, I will have to look again, sure they are painted! But then I've not really seen it in the daylight yet :eek: Can't believe how cheap they sell this oil! 10l fully synthetic 5w40 for £40! Wish I'd known about it for my 911. Thanks this car has a cast iron service history, brake fluid...
  16. M

Thanks all! Turns out Auto trans was actually done 20k ago, so not due yet. I need discs and pads all round, and everything for a B service. Are the eBay main dealer genuine parts seller the best source? I was thinking Textar brake pads as they were great on my 911 (OE maker for Porsche)...
  17. M

P.S. Does anyone know a paint code or good match (wurth?) for the wheels? One needs painting at least.
  18. M

Just got my first Mercedes, a very late 2011 MY12 C350 Sport Estate. Coming from a string of flat, V and straight petrol six sports cars it was time to grow up a little and get a petrol 6 cylinder estate car ;) I was sure the official MPG figure of 38 would be some way out, but the display is...
  19. M

190E 2.3 16v Probate Valuation Help / Suggestions

Sounds like scrap value to me for probate. Or look on ebay - is this similar? - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-190E-2-3-16v-Cosworth-Manual-Project-1985/293420492657?hash=item4451396771:g:g-UAAOSwe2Zd3FMD

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom