Search results

1. nesztler

How to change a power steering reservoir

Hi Dreamer NO2 You can buy this clamp tool with 3/8" tip on amazon. Have a look on this link ...
  2. nesztler

I've just received that by mail :
  3. nesztler

It's not a mb tool. I saw your tool too. But I rather took this one cause we must have some strength in the hand to move the collar throughout the oil hose. With this tool, I think it will be easier cause that stands alone. For me, now the only difficulty is to remove the two hoses without...
  4. nesztler

Hi Dreamer NO2 I listened to you. I bought a special tool to squeeze the collar of the oil hoses. Here after what it looks like Best regards
  5. nesztler

Hello Dreamer NO2 For answering to your question : " I see nothing to say it as an o ring nothing in the diagram --how do you know this? ", have a look on this youtube video. You can see the same O-ring in other youtube videos. I think when Mercedes Company sells its part 1634660002 (Power...
  6. Screenshot_1

Screenshot_1

Drawing
  7. nesztler

Have you had a problem that has been fixed by a forum post?

Hi, English is not my mother tongue, but it is a universal language that allows you to chat with the whole world. This is for this reason that I chose this one to get answers and help other people when I can. Recently, I did not know how to execute a task on my vehicle. Several people whom I...
  8. nesztler

Hi everyone, I have a leak from the outlet of the power steering reservoir. This is probably due to a gasket. I think, I must change an O ring between the hose and the reservoir. This O-ring is certainly located on the steel part that we can see on the picture. For me we have a tube in front of...
  9. nesztler

How to change gasoline filter

Thank you for this tips
  10. IMG_20200206_041643

IMG_20200206_041643

Reservoir
  11. nesztler

Thank you for all these answers. I'll do it by using your tips and tricks.
  12. nesztler

Thank you Uncle Benz With your help, I've just found on internet this genuine mercedes benz fuel filter hose clamp binder (A0049972090) which is like mine. I think I'll buy the same ones at Mercedes Company because I already bought the fuel filter And with your advice, I'm going to change the...
  13. Hose Clamp Binder

Hose Clamp Binder

14. nesztler

Hi all, I would like to change gasoline filter on my Mercedes w163 ML400. I don't know how to remove the two collars on this one. Does anybody can help me ? What's the name of these collars and which tool for remove these ones ? Thank you for yours answers
  15. Colar

Colar

16. Gazole Filter

Gazole Filter

17. nesztler

Hi all

I've got an old w163 Mercedes-Benz (ML 400) I live near Geneva but in France. I'm retired and I love mechanic. Before, I've worked as physical engineer in Thales Company for about 30 years
Top Bottom