Search results

1. K

Hi

Hi, I am very pleased with it. On a run I get over 50mpg with very little effort at all.. That will be motorway and A road speed limits. Best run I had was from Milton Keynes to the other side of Ipswich, again at around 70mph and some town work, cam back at 61mpg. I don't really register...
  2. K

C Class engine failure help please

Agreed about speaking with the Credit Card company. My Father was duped by a garage door company who provided him a very substandard and dangerous electric roller door. It failed after 3 months. The company in question did what these companies do, folded and the T*ss*r who was the MD had...
  3. K

Mercedes Diesel software update.

Hmm, I am due to have my 300d delivered early March. I am hoping it hasn't got this update applied to it. I estimate it would have been built Oct/Nov last year.
  4. K

W205 Boot Mat

I have to carry all sorts of boxes and bits in the boot. So a crate is prob not the best solution, as some boxes may be almost the size of the boot floor. Looking for more of a non slip surface really.
  5. K

W205 Boot Mat

Looking for a decent Boot Mat for my C-Class Saloon which arrives in a few weeks. Would like something with decent protection, but also anti-slip. Any recommendations ? Cheers :)
  6. K

Hi

Just ordered a new private lease car. Went for a C300d Saloon, AMG Line Edition Premium, in Selnite Grey. Delivery arranged for first week March. Looks like this model has now become the Night Edition. Wasn't looking for a Mercedes and this will be my first, just did my usual looking around...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom