Search results

1. C

Someone Must Know!!!!! Amplifer issues!

Thanks for that. Very involved site that will take some looking at with fresh eyes I think!! I am definitely going to find out and I shall try to detail all of my findings here on the forum, along with LOTS of pictures and the SL will no longer be the poor information relation!! Keep the...
  2. C

Ido need to ask this again though..... in terms of wires. Is it 4 wires for two channels of two signals - woofer and mid/tweeter? OR Is it a simple two channel output that gets the signals separated closer to the speakers? I am at the end of my fact finding ability with this.I have spoken...
  3. C

I am actually almost certain I will use Audison Prima APK 163 I like the way that each speaker has an individual crossover. I am certain I only have two speakers in my set up as it sounds soooooo bad so I will find a work around to resolve, maybe taking one of the inputs and finding a way of...
  4. C

Not in the set ups I used to build...
  5. C

Hi everyone, hoping there is someone on this forum that can help me solve this issue.I have just found that the LHS speakers on my SL R230 2008 have failed and fluff so badly its impossible to listen to the stereo. I had always planned to do a slight upgrade on the sound system in the long term...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom