Search results

1. Hemmels Photographer

Classic Mercedes-Benz Restoration Photography

A shot during a top-down Horizon Blue test drive...
  2. Hemmels Photographer

A collection of a 280SL in Metallic Blue this time, posing at a marina.
  3. Hemmels Photographer

I thought this may be of interest to some. On the left is a shot from a motor show held at the London Olympia back in 1905. On the right is a shot I took from the very same spot at this years London Classic Car Show, February 2020. Juxtapositions like this always fascinate me! Can only...
  4. Hemmels Photographer

A slideshow of the above with some additional shots & some good 'ol Jazz & Blues.
  5. Hemmels Photographer

Howdy, Some may recall I was in Switzerland back in March with the strikingly unique electric blue 280SL. I never did get around to sharing some images from the shoots we had over there, so in true better late than never fashion, here are a selection:
  6. Hemmels Photographer

Afternoon all, Hope everyone has kept well these past few months - I only returned to the camera last week but yesterday we had a very quick photoshoot with a rather lovely 280SL finished in the ever-popular Horizon Blue - the one captured in a few photos above during the build-up phase from...
  7. Hemmels Photographer

I ran around in the drizzle a few weeks ago (with my mobile phone) recording the 5 cars that were used at the London Classic Car Show being loaded onto a wagon as they departed for the event. I finally got around to editing the clips together - apologies if you find the copyright free music a...
  8. Hemmels Photographer

Apologies, I've been a little absent as I was in Switzerland last week shooting the electric blue 280SL you can see in the London Classic Car Show pics above - will try to get a few posted up on here soon! Meanwhile, here's some of what was going on in the workshop a little earlier today....
  9. Hemmels Photographer

Did anyone attend the London Classic Car Show at Olympia London over the weekend? If you did, hope you had a great time! It's a lovely venue and 133 years old to boot. I was there for the opening on Thursday evening to capture our stand - three 280SL's, a 190SL plus a 300SL Roadster in the...
  10. Hemmels Photographer

Things are beginning to take shape on this horizon blue pagoda - a very popular choice. The one covered to the left is also to be horizon blue. In fact, blue is very much the theme. There are 5 different shades of blue nearing completion at the moment.
  11. Hemmels Photographer

Here are said wheel trims from above being painted in Bentley Silver Lake. It's the first time I've personally seen a set of 280SL wheel trims in this colour - excited to see the entire car in this colour when complete. What's your take on this shade of blue?
  12. Hemmels Photographer

We've got some shots today of some wheel trims being prepped for paint. The Mercedes emblem is being covered with tape so that it can be carefully peeled back following the paint process to reveal the shiny chrome Mercedes star.
  13. Hemmels Photographer

Thank you all! Appreciate the kind welcome! Great stuff. I'll just crack on with posting stuff up every now and then! If there are any requests of something specific you'd be keen to see then just let me know! I'll start with a random collection to give you an idea of the type of shots, but...
  14. Hemmels Photographer

Greetings all, I’m Shawn, photographer at Hemmels - I’m just wondering if posters here would have any interest in me regularly sharing a variety of classic Mercedes-Benz restoration images in this thread? Regular photographs of the detailed process rather than strictly completed vehicles - a...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom