Search results

1. G

Start Stop Technology

Great thanks so much for the help! Going to be driving to Austria on Friday so hopefully that’s long enough! Haha
  2. G

Start Stop Technology

I read about this online and it said that the voltage needed to be between 13.7 and 14.5 volts. I checked this on the dealer menu’s on the car and whilst I had the engine off, the battery was lowest at 13.9 volts and when the engine was on it was at 14.3 volts with peak at 14.7. It’s a 2012...
  3. G

Start Stop Technology

I know this is an old feed but I recently bought a w246 B180 1.8 diesel automatic. The start stop function (eco) Dosent seem to be working, or at lease it hasn’t worked with me yet. I’ve only driven 3 times but haven’t seemed to get it working. Does it really depend on weather the a/c is on that...
  4. G

B class Sport - height from ground to front wheel arch?

Haha lol. Just thought I’d start here
  5. G

B class Sport - height from ground to front wheel arch?

incase you are still wondering lol, yes the sport models have a lowered suspension by 15mm and the springs and shocks are more firm so yes you will feel bumps, potholes and also scrape on speed bumps, mine does and it kills me! by the way with this package the car also comes with a type of...
  6. G

Help identifying a part in the boot

Yes i know exactly what your on about i have the same on my B180 sport. i was also wondering what it was. my thoughts are that it brings the same level that the seats are at (folded) to the boot space instead of having a lip on the leather seats. so basically like making a metal lip before the...
  7. G

W246 - 2015 Android Auto

have been looking for the same sort of thing for my w246 too but for apple car play. i know of a company that can retro fit it but its around £500 i think which i find quite steep! i think the company is called baybrooks. hope i helped a little bit!

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom