Search results

1. O

Visit workshop with battery sign every time after diving 20km

Thanks! For information, disconnecting neg poles, waiting 25mn and reconnecting didn’t work. Same message after exactly 28km. I’ll run the battery and alternator test again today and trying to get an appointment at workshop to run a diag and try to erase it (hopefully).
  2. O

thank you so much for your generous offer for help, but I’m in France so it will not be possible. I’ve just disconnected again both batteries and waited around 30min before connecting (first starter and then main) as suggested in some posts. I’ll drive tomorrow to see if it works. I’ve searched...
  3. O

Hi there, I have a 2004 SL350. I removed the main battery in order to charge at night (level was low after longtime no use), but left the starter connected (obviously a mistake because drained that one too overnight). So the next day I charged the stater battery as well. After properly connected...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom