Search results

1. B

introductions

thanks to all for the welcome and advice Will keep plugging away for info I still have to inspect the car on a ramp and drive it again before i take the plunge thanks again bill mac
  2. B

W124 Coupe Buyers Guide

Hi am a neebie and thinking of buying the above any idiots guides to what to look out for apart from the usual ie rust, smokin engine, rough box etc
  3. B

W124 Coupe Buyers Guide

Hi I am new on here any one got an updated buyers guide for a W124 E320 Cab have looked at one but there are a few issues not least of which is the seat belt presenters ie how to get at them and strip and repair if required any threads with pics would help
  4. B

introductions

Hi I am a new member just joined and am hoping I can get some solid advice here I have a 1977 R107 350 SL (107 thou on the clock) owned for 10 years + which I am considering getting rid of in favour of a W124 E320 cab ( 1994, 98 thou on the clock) I have identified a possible car but there...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom