Search results

1. T

Connect iPhone to NTG4 - totally confused

Right I will admit to not being the sharpest technical tool in the box but, having read several different topics I am still unsure of the correct answer. The question is: How do I connect an iPhone (x) to the NTG 4? Is it even possible and if it is, exactly which MI lead do I need. I had to...
  2. T

Connect iPhone W212?

Right. Thicko newbie post what do I need in order to connect iPhone into the car’s audio. it’s a 2011 e350 ntg4 tried searching the forum but I must be using the wrong search terms. cheers
  3. T

Pro Tint Leamington Spa

Is there anyone out there who has feedback on Pro Tint Leamington Spa that tells me they’re awesome or awful?
  4. T

First Mercedes

I’ve a fairly long car history, from caterhams to Alfa’s to M5’s etc etc. I’ve never had a problem with Mercedes cars, I’ve had massive problems with the dealerships, as recently as 12 months ago which resulted in a different Stuttgart purchase. You would not (or maybe you would) believe what...
  5. T

First Mercedes

this is underwearchangingly good news
  6. T

First Mercedes

how do I find out which NTG? Sod’s law I’ve got the ‘wrong’ one.
  7. T

First Mercedes

Thank you srdl, I’ve tried to read the various forums (so many!) and command pops up regularly as an option. Will investigate.
  8. T

First Mercedes

Hi to all, I wanted a comfortable motorway cruiser and went for a 2011 E350 (265) estate. Pick up next Thursday. There are 3 things I’m considering: 1. A remap for no reason other than pure amusement 2. Finding a way to install Apple car play, either using the existing screen or an additional...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom