Search results

1. Fistekake

190e -84 2.0l runs bad and stalls when warm

Thanks for the tip. Yep it is the can looking ignition coil. However i already ordered a new coil that wasn't too expensive, along with a temp sensor and some other stuff... I thought well if it's the problem or not it wouldn't hurt with a new one. Will take about 2 weeks, in the meantime i'm...
  2. Fistekake

Yeah well the thing is if you stop and wait like a minute the car runs fine again for max 5 min then stalls again, like if something were too hot.
  3. Fistekake

I've read a bunch of threads on different forums and found a few with the same symptoms and i read that a bad ignition coil can give such problems. What do you think about that?
  4. Fistekake

I see, that tiny piece is almost 50 euros but i guess its worth changing. Alright, i should check it out. Thanks.
  5. Fistekake

Thanks for the link! I was under the impression that a faulty relay relates to cold start problems mostly but i might be wrong. No ABS on the car. Update: Oddly the OVP relay was on the right side, besides the fuses. The relays 10a fuse was ok. Maybe a dumb questions but does all 190's have that...
  6. Fistekake

Thanks, i shall look into that. The cap itself looks brand new, seems dry on the inside. Perhaps the rotor should be changed also...
  7. Fistekake

Hi, so i got a 190e from -84 with a annoying issue. The car starts up fine and runs fine but after it gets warm ( usually 5-10 minutes) it starts stalling and will not respond at all. If you give it too much gas it just dies and it will have a hard time starting again, you can manage to move if...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom