Search results

1. W

Brand new glow plugs, engine won’t start

So I went to an auto parts store and showed them one new and one old gp they looked up the part number and apparently, the other store I got them from messed up and gave me the wrong gps. I’m hoping all I need is the correct gps for this to work, they come in tomorrow morning. I will let...
  2. W

Yes it has it had been running with good compression until the glow plug went bad I am noticing now that the replacement glow plugs from Bosch are 11v and the original plugs are 11.5v idk if that will make a difference
  3. W

I Changed all fuel filters and replaced the battery when purchasing this vehicle
  4. W

The glow plugs light did come on in the prior months to owning it, when the light stopped working I proceeded to check the glow plugs, finding no5. The previous owners said that they would start the car time to time but never really used that much
  5. W

The engine was running very rough at idle so I began checking everything causing me to find a bad glow plug on the 5th cylinder
  6. W

I am checking the relay now and I do not see a fuse
  7. W

Will be checking today will let you guys know, thank you!
  8. W

I just replaced all 5 glow plugs with Bosch glow plugs on my 2.5l turbo diesel and after putting everything back together my glow plug light won’t come on the dash, and the engine will not start. Any advice?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom