Search results

1. C

Hanging Bike rack on e class estate - S213

Hi Guys, Hope everyone has been well. I see Halfords now selling a Saris bike rack that can be hung off the estate boot door - I put in the car reg no. to ensure it is suitable for the S213. To me, the top of the estate boot door of s213 feels too flimsy to hang anything of. Was wondering if...
  2. C

What is it with the French?

Wonder if insurance covers it Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. C

Do you use aircon other than in hot summers?

I like using the heated seat if its too cold,.... And leave heating on it auto sync on 22-23 Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  4. C

Difference between A and B service

Pollen filter is being charged as an extra.. think they said 50 quid or so for it Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  5. C

Their quote, although cheaper, not that far off the dealer unfortunately... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  6. C

Hertfordshire Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  7. C

Wish I was local to you. Indi here is charging just over 300 for the same work Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. C

That's for a B, without any brake fluid change or air/dust filter change Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. C

Hi Guys, Does anyone understand difference between Services A and B for E class. I've got a quote from local dealer for Major B service at nearly £400 but it does not include brake fluid change, air filter change or dust filter change - just the standard oil filter and oil. I understand A...
  10. C

Bluetooth media

The phone's not on some sort of battery saver mode by any chance? If not done already then try using another mobile phone to work out if it's the car or the mobile. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  11. C

E Class 7g or 9g and real world MPG

I have a late 2016 model the s213... think it's 9g although 9th gear hardly ever engages.. lovely car inside out.. 2.0l diesel.. economy averages around 40mpg on my daily 70 mile commute, 45miles motorway, 25 miles London roads... service costs on the higher side.. roughly £600 per service from...
  12. C

Beware Scammer tried to scam me.

Thanks for sharing Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  13. C

Mercedes me connect

I didn't renew and thinking of doing it now.. Google maps wasn't working for some reason on the phone so had no clue how the traffic was on my route during peaktime earlier today Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  14. C

Corona and service intervals

Thanks AMGeed that's the info I was after, 15.5k... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  15. C

Looks too easy.. need to invest in something this lifts the car and something that opens the oil filter.. other than that straightforward.. they didn't use any oil extraction pump though Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  16. C

I used to do 35k a year on the A6 - Car would decide that service was due every 18k, ran the car for nearly 100k and everything was fine. When I compare with that, changing oil on 8k sounds excessive. Not a criticism Funkyboy but does make me think - Is it just whatever we get used to? I've...
  17. C

So guys the e220d 17reg I haven't driven much since covid, would u still get it serviced annually despite v low use or would u put some miles on it since the last service. I remember Audi A6 service was once every 18k miles .. is there an equivalent for 220d engines? Sent from my SM-N950F using...
  18. C

S213 E class estate buying advice

5 series is an impressive car. It probably does everything just as well if not slightly better than E class. Its probably cheaper as well like for like. Having sat once in E class, everything else available around that price bracket feels so much dated. No point spending that money elsewhere...
  19. C

Thanks guys :) just need things to calm down a bit so i can get back to driving :)
  20. C

Here it is :) Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom