Search results

1. J

Bodywork in Croydon or surrounding area

Hi all, I've just managed to reverse into a bollard in a carpark. Bumper is scratched and panel above is bent. Does anyone know of a good bodyshop in croydon or the surrounding area? I don't mind driving a bit for a better end product. The paint is a pearlescent diamond white so I'm...
  2. J

B Service and spark plugs at dealership

Yes, I do mean service book. I've got log books on the brain as I spent ages hunting one down for the other car.
  3. J

It's new to me. All my previous cars have had (or should have had) a physical log book.
  4. J

Many thanks for all the replies. It seems as though a general feeling is, use the indy and keep the receipts. I'm not sure if the indy I have used can update the online logbook but I will ask. I've never thought of the car as a collectors item before but I like the sound of it. Appreciate the...
  5. J

Hi All, My 2012 C63 is due a B service and spark plug change and Mercedes (Croydon) has advised that it is a £900 ish service. They are also offering a service plan with this and the next service at £1100 ish and 3 for £1300 ish. Question 1: Is this about the right amount for the B service and...
  6. J

Scratch repair croydon area

Thanks. I've contacted them for a quote.
  7. J

And... I live in Croydon which might be useful to point out.
  8. J

Evening all, Some careless soul has opened their car door into mine in a supermarket carpark. The scratch is about an inch long and through to the metal. I've contacted a couple of mobile scratch repair places and the responses haven't filled me with confidence about matching the pearlescent...
  9. J

Car detailing South London/Croydon area

So I'm finally getting around to an update. I wanted to leave it after a couple of washes to make sure that I was still happy. And I am. I had Ed at Divine Detail have a look at the car. As said, he is not cheap, but I do believe he is excellent value. I had to book several weeks (5-6) in...
  10. J

C63 AMG W204 B Service Question

I recently used Alex for some work and rated him. He was very helpful and prices were good. Nice guy as well.
  11. J

Appreciate all the replies, thank you
  12. J

Hi all, New member looking to get my new (to me) c class professionally detailed. I've washed it a couple of times but there are still bits that seem ingrained in the paintwork. I'd like to get it professionally detailed so I can then aim to keep it ticking over. Having never owned a car worth...
  13. J

Driving mode selector broken

Thanks Bembo, I've just been through this with another car unfortunately so know the drill but happy to get the advice. Hopeful of a good outcome. Just want my new (ish) car to work...
  14. J

I think it may be a power issue, I'm having problems with the sunroof and the passenger side door lock not always releasing. Back to the dealers
  15. J

From a dealer (not MB) but has a 6 month warranty etc and only bought on Saturday. I need to check that it's not me using it unusually before I get the dealer to look at it
  16. J

Evening all, Bought a 2012 c63. Test drove and all was fine. Since picking it up I've had an issue with the mode selector dial becoming incredibly stiff. Can anyone help me understand why this might have happened please? Thanks, John
  17. J

New owner

Quick question, what is the mode selection dial called? (And why might it have gone really stiff, over the course of a day).
  18. J

New owner

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcomes and the indy advice. Thanks Bembo, I feel very lucky indeed.
  19. J

New owner

Thanks guys, nice to be here
  20. J

New owner

And... If anyone can recommend a good indy in the Croydon/south london area I'd be grateful.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom