Search results

1. D

Mercedes c class w204 dual-zone climate control

Thank you David, much appreciated! :)
  2. D

Mercedes c class w204 dual-zone climate control

Hi guys, so I’ve seen a few people with the w204 c class have replaced the dual zone climate control panel with the dials to the digital one from the E class. I have finally managed to get hold of the E class control unit and know that it is a straight swap plug and play. However, I don’t have...
  3. D

New Merc owner

Thank you for your reply! yes I thought that it would sound like turbo lag aswel...however I have never experienced it like this before it just seems so strange? I have had 2 other 2.0tdi’s, a 1.6tdi and a 1.6t, all of which never had anywhere near the amount of “lag” as this has if that is...
  4. D

New Merc owner

Hi all I recently bought a 2012 c250cdi. I have had it for about 2 months now and have had a few teething issues! Firstly the dreaded oil leak..numerous hours in the garage and £1000 later it has finally stopped leaking oil! Hurray! My next issue is still occurring, under hard(ish)...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom