Search results

1. T

W251 R class Parking sensor control module location?

I decided to do a visual check as far as I could and I'm glad I did, I managed to find the problem by fluke when chasing the looms through the car and found that the loom was disconnected in the cubby behind the R/H rear lights. I connected it back up and now the system works perfectly. I'm...
  2. T

Back to the fold

Sorry for the delay, as we all know it has been an eventful week. I was able to give the car a good going over while we are on lock down and fixed a non operating parking brake switch (broken connector) and fixed the parking sensors by pure fluke! I happened to look behind the cover behind the...
  3. T

W251 R class Parking sensor control module location?

Hi, can anyone tell me where the PCU is located in the R class? I picked this car up yesterday and I'm getting two red dots in the front distance indicators and a beep before the system shuts itself off. Turning the system back on has the same result. I have not yet seen any lights/noise from...
  4. T

Back to the fold

Hi all, I'm a Mercedes owner again, having picked up a 2008 R class to pull our touring caravan. She's in great condition having traveled 115k with a full history. I've only got one issue so far with the parking sensors, which I will be posting about shortly. Despite this, it is great to be...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom