Search results

1. P

Guys.. what is that? (M111.960)

Yeah the water in the reservoir all empty I guess it all went into the oil:(
  2. P

I guess I found the problem:(
  3. P

No, it actually started before I got to the gas station, but maybe it was my fuel, because it is running very low
  4. P

Guys, I got another problem.. the car was running completely fine literally minutes ago, I took it for drive after completing my coolant flush, went to refuel, and it suddenly hesitate and began to sound like an old V8.. :D its shaking like crazy and act like the engine is about to die, I...
  5. P

Thanks, will definetely try it. I like my machine clean and originale:D
  6. P

Since most people here telling me to leave it alone.. I guess Im just gonna leave it alone.. but is it not going to damage my engine in the long run?
  7. P

I still cant get that rubber thing off the pipe it sticks there really good it just wont come off. I tried gouging it but its elastic material just make it impossible it just sticks right back to its place... I really need help:D
  8. P

I never had the urge to turn on the heater because here in Indonesia the weather outside is usually around 30ish C on daylight so AC is always necessary.
  9. P

I believe my car doesnt have it.
  10. P

Well its not really a 'recently' aquired car. Ive been driving it for 2 years. Im new to this whole car thing, always going to the shop for repairs and only recently I decided to try to work on my own car for the sake of having a better knowledge of it. I was trying to flush my coolant system...
  11. P

Yes I tried poking the tip, and it really felt like its part of the hose.. It has the same material and texture as the hoses, kinda like rubber, I guess like it was made to block something from/off the pipe? Should I take it off? I feel like I can pry it with screwdriver.
  12. P

Yes, it was attached, I was retightening the hose and seals and found this.
  13. P

New Guy Pete

Thank you for visiting us:D Well, I really have no idea how the spraying might halt it.. but I guess it helps and it probably the only thing our government can do against the spreading for the moment.. Sure, brake changes might be next, I start to hear them squeal when I brake.
  14. P

Guys, what is that? Is it supposed to be there? If it is.. it kinda look like its blocking the pipe.. please enlighten me.
  15. P

New Guy Pete

Thank you, good thing I chose the right one for my starter Benz! Anyway, if I wanna post a picture and ask something about my engine can I just do it right here? Or should I go and do it in the corresponding category? I just began to flush my radiator sistem and was retightening seal screws...
  16. P

New Guy Pete

Hello, the covid situation is getting worse everyday. We got people still going to the beach and other recreational areas during the quarantine... Well, I dont know what to say about that really. We got 686 positives, 30 cured, 55 died. Thankfully, goverment had just began spraying...
  17. P

New Guy Pete

Hi, Im Peter and Im from Indonesia. I decided to join up here because the community seems active(unlike some other forums)and you guys seem like the good guys Yeah, so I own a 1996 W124 E220 M/T. I bought it secondhand and Ive been driving it for the last 2 years. I chose w124 as my first car...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom